Digital Health Engagement from dacadoo – opportunity knocks
Webinar by Thomas Dijohn, SVP, APAC.
In this webinar, Thomas covers:
- What is happening in Digital Health Engagement?
- dacadoo Digital Health Engagement Platform – the global gold standard
- The value of Health Scoring to the consumer and to engagement
- Why different engagement features matter to a sustainable engagement
- Engagement and underwriting
- Opportunities for monetisation
dacadoo licenses its Digital Health Engagement Platform, including its Health Score, to Life & Health insurance operators (B2B), supplying Insurtech and health-tech solutions to over 35 of the top 100 Life & Health insurance operators globally. Available in over 15 languages, dacadoo’s technology is provided as a fully branded, white label solution or it can be integrated into customers’ products through its API. Through its ‘Connect, Score, Engage’ offering, dacadoo supports Life & Health operators to motivate their clients to lead healthier lifestyles through its SaaS-based Digital Health Engagement Platform. dacadoo also provides its Risk Engine, which calculates relative risk on mortality and morbidity in real-time. dacadoo has over 115 employees across locations in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific and over 100 filed patents around their digital Life & Health solutions.